For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, the data controller is Goldbirdhairdesign Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number and having its registered office at 25 Lemon St, Truro, Cornwall, TR12LS.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may obtain personal data about you from various sources. We collect this information when you provide it at our store, on our website, via our social media pages,
Information you provide
You may provide personal data to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, when you make a purchase in our store and via our social media page. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and mobile or other phone number)
- Age or date of birth
- Purchase history
- Your skin type
- Your hair type
How We Use Information
We will use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications if you so elect
- Provide the products or services you (or your company) have requested and operate features on our site
- Process your payment card transactions and/or gift card transactions
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our products or services.
Legal basis for our use of information
We will use the information you provide for the above purposes if:
- it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- we have obtained your consent; or if
- we have a legitimate interest in doing so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims and conducting our business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies).
Information we collect by automated means
We do not collect information by automated means
We do not rent lists, sell or otherwise disclose personal data we collect about you.
If you so elect, you may provide your mobile phone number in order to receive text message alerts.
You can also choose not to receive text messages by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and specify that you no longer want to receive text messages.
We keep the information you provide for the duration of our relationships, plus a reasonable period in order to be able to run regular deletion routines or to take into account the applicable statute of limitation period or if required under mandatory applicable law. If you wish to receive marketing communications, we will keep the information necessary to send you these communications following the end of our customer relationship or following their collection, if you are a prospective customer.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to ensure an appropriate level of security of your personal data, in particular to protect your personal data against accidental unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us or the security of data on your mobile device.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
Updates to our Pricacy Policy
HOW TO CONTACT US